If you are already enrolled in CCA and wish to re-enroll for the upcoming school year, please download these forms, fill them out completely, and return them to the CCA office during Re-Enrollment week or at the April Parent Meeting. Please check for the following before you hand in your forms:
l. Fill out the forms in black ink.
2. Both parents sign the Statement of Commitment.
3. Your Church School Enrollment Form should be signed in two places.(Sections I and III)
4. Make sure birth dates match on all the forms and that the correct year is given.
5. The Code of Conduct Form can be used for all students in the family. Just have each of them and the parents initial by each of the rules on the Code of Conduct Form and then sign at the end (all students and parents sign).
6. The Parental Release of Liability can also be used for all students in the family. Put all of their names on the form and sign it in the presence of a notary.
7. The Media Permission Form gives CCA permission to use your students pictures in our yearbook, on the website, etc. You can decline if you choose.
You should complete the following forms:
1. Family Form (1 per family)
2. Statement of Commitment (1 per family/signed by both parents)
3. Church School Enrollment Form (1 for each student enrolled/signed twice)
4. Medical form (1 per family)
5. Code of Conduct (1 per family, students and parents initial and sign)
6. Parental Release of Liability Form (1 per family) This form must be notarized, so please do not sign until you are in front of a notary with proper identification (Driver’s License). You do not have to complete this form if you have already filled it out in a previous year.(The form is in MS Word .doc format. If you don’t want to open it directly through your browser, you can save it on your computer by right clicking and choosing “Save target as …”)
7. Media Permission Form You do not have to complete this form if you have filled it out in a previous year. (The form is in MS Word .docx format. If you don’t want to open it directly through your browser, you can save it on your computer by right clicking and choosing “Save target as …”)
All re-enrollment forms must be completed and returned no later than May 10.
You will receive the following at the April Parent Meeting:
- Standardized Test Scores
- Summer Calendar
- Parent Requirements
- High School Information
- Yearly Attendance Form (1 per student) checked September, January, & turned in in May
- Curriculum Inventory for grades 1-8 (turn in at August Parent Meeting)