School office open to public Monday through Thursday from 11:00-4:00 with 2-3 staff members available.
Our Full time School Superintendent:
- Coordinates staff and activities
- Maintains contact with local school districts
- Informs school boards of your enrollment in CCA
- Acts as a liason for parents with Home School Legal Defense Association
OUR BASIC SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Coordinators for guidance, support, and curriculum counseling.
- Orientation for home schooling families which includes training in:
- Understanding school policies
- Setting goals
- Planning and documenting lessons
- Keeping attendance records
- Evaluating student progress and grading
- Selecting and ordering curriculum
- Dealing with public school officials
- Individual conferences with coordinators
- Maintenance of cumulative record
- Parent meetings twice a year
- Guidance counseling for high school students concerning graduation requirements, colleges, careers, ACT/SAT testing, scholarships, and vocational training.
- Achievement Testing
- P.S.A.T. Testing (National Merit Scholarship Competition)
- Scottish Rite Program for Language Learning Disabilities*Help for students with special needs
- Letters of recommendation for scholarships, work programs, reduced insurance rates, etc.
- Transcripts sent to other schools when families transfer or to colleges for graduates.
- Graduation ceremony and diplomas for seniors
- Honors Day ceremony for all students and parents
- Monthly newsletter announcing school activities and community learning opportunities
- Newspaper written and published by students
- Calendar of school events
- Directory of school families and Policy Manual
- Reduced membership rate for Home School Legal Defense Association
- Referral services for those who need special tutors or testing
- Resource Room with books (including curriculum) for checkout
- Computer Lab available for families to use
- Group support through contact with home schoolers in your area
- Team activities and field trips
If you have questions about our services, please to do not hesitate to contact us.
For other activities and events, see Activities & Classes under Elementary, Jr. High, and High School.